ReadyMix Taq PCR Reaction Mix is a ready-made solution that contains everything needed for a PCR reaction, except the specific primers and template. The mix includes Sigma’s high-quality Taq DNA polymerase, 99% pure deoxynucleotides, and buffers in a 2x optimized reaction concentrate. To set up the reaction, add ReadyMix (25 μL) to the primers, template, and water (50 μL total volume). The use of the ReadyMix Taq PCR reaction mix reduces pipetting steps and the risk of contamination. This saves time and reduces errors while providing the high throughput of Sigma’s Taq DNA polymerase.
ReadyMix ™ Taq PCR Reaction Mix has been used:
- in the development and specificity test of amplified fragment length polymorphism (AFLP) markers
- in the PCR reaction for terminal restriction fragment length polymorphism (T-RFLP) analysis
- in the molecular identification of yeasts
For routine PCR amplification
Features and Benefits
- Amplifies targets up to 7 kb in length
- ReadyMix Taq PCR Reaction Mix offers the same high performance as Taq DNA Polymerase in a more convenient formulation
- The ReadyMix format reduces setup time.
- Reduced risk of contamination from multiple pipetting steps.
One unit incorporates 10 nmol total dNTPs into acid precipitable DNA in 30 min. at 74 ° C.
Use of this product is covered by one or more of the following US patents and corresponding non-US patent claims: 5,789,224, 5,618,711, 6,127,155, and non-US claims. Corresponding to expired US Patent No. 5,079,352. The purchase of this product includes a limited and non-transferable immunity from a lawsuit under the above patent claims for using only this amount of product for the buyer’s own internal investigation.
No right is expressly conveyed under any other patent claim, no right to perform any patented method, and no right to perform commercial services of any kind, including but not limited to reporting the results of the buyer’s activities in exchange for a fee or other commercial consideration, by implication or by a legal impediment.
This product is for research only. Diagnostic uses under Roche patents require a separate license from Roche. More information on purchasing licenses can be obtained by contacting the Director of Licensing, Applied Biosystems, 850 Lincoln Center Drive, Foster City, California 94404, USA.